Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 2012 update...

This update was written by Cooper's older brother, Cody:
We are always on the lookout for a change in behavior as a result of the stem cell treatment and being that I do not live at home much, my chances to see a change are diminished. Everyone had been telling me that he is much more alert than before, but I had not seen it for myself until something noticeably miraculous happened while babysitting Cooper sometime in January of 2012! I was making his dinner in the kitchen and the second I walked into the room where Cooper was laying, I saw a sudden movement out of the corner of my eye. After investigating, I found that this quick move was both his head and eyes tracking my every step. He followed me from the foot of his mattress to above his line of sight. I was so in shock at the occurrence that I further experimented to see if he could repeat the accomplishment………and he DID!...........3 times in a row!!!!!!! I showered him with praise and the look on his face seemed to tell me that he knew what he had done. His face broke out with a patented Cooper smirk while maintaining perfect eye contact no matter where I moved my head. Your prayers and dedication to Cooper’s strength are bringing continuous tangible results. Thank you to everyone who made the trip to China possible!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like making Cooper's Auntie Kath cry, that is both amazing and so heart felt. Cody what a great guy and such a wonderful big Bro you are. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - get your blog designed and support global education

    ReplyDelete